The recipient was engaged in an intensive course that combined live sessions, office hours, hands-on experience with analytical tools in the housing industry, and learning paths. For more information, visit the class website
- High-level understanding of the housing finance industry value chain and the data that is produced and analyzed.
- High-level understanding of the data landscape and choice of learning paths to keep up with future developments.
- Descriptive data science using 37 million rows of HMDA LAR data to analyze geographies from sales and fair lending perspective, and to perform peer analysis.
- Descriptive data science using 5 years of U.S. Census 1-Year American Community Survey PUMS data (microdata) for people and households to perform demographic analysis and homeownership analysis.
- Understanding loan-level data for product segments like FHA loans over 14 years.
- Data science exploration of Agency MBS disclosure data sets to analyze current market trends (YTD, trailing 12 months).
- Data science exploration of servicing performance and measures.